cover for tower controls on 28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cover for tower controls on 28

Does anyone know where I can get a cover for the tower controls on my new 28? Anyone have one for sale? Here in the Hamptons you pay double for everything!
    1965 MFG 16'
    1973 Grady White 18'
    205' USCG Cutter Tamaroa - Engineer
    125' FEADSHIP M/Y "Gillian" - Engineer
    50' Gulfstar S/Y - Mate
    2005 Wellcraft 23' center console
    2007 Carolina Classic 25
    2007 Carolina Classic 28

upper cover

both of my 28 s came with a cover for the upper station ??

Comment

Get one from the factory. I think it is a stock item.
      Life is to short for an ugly boat

sigpic
      2015 Enclosed Helm 35
      Tom

Comment

Tower Cover

I just had a new cover made for my upper console by the Spence boys which are the guys that make the factory curtains and covers. Their shop is only a couple of miles from my house which makes it convenient to get things done. I must say their workmanship and attitude is what you would expect from CC. They also have a new material they use on covers that is much nicer than the old ones. So I would get the factory one but you might want to install the snaps yourself to get them to match up.

HAZ MAT

Comment

Covers

HAX MAT,
          Do you have a phone number or know the web site for the Spence fellows,I need some covers made.
          Thanks,Chuck

Comment

Covers

STRICKDOG1, Your best bet would be to order what you need from CC. Talk to Keith, he will have more pull with them than someone calling them. The Spence boys stay on a roll most of the time and its hard to get them to do little jobs.

Nate

Comment

Working...
            X