Custom Console

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Console

I Was Wondering If Anybody Has Customized Their Console? I Saw A Regulator In Hatteras This Summer That Had A Beautiful Teak Console With Stainless Shifters On Each Side Of It. The Fella Installed All Of The Guages And Trim Tab Switches In The Teak Also. I Like To Stand While I'm Running The Boat And I Would Rather Have The Wheel In The General Area Of Where The Tach Is Now. Have Any Of You Seen This Done On A 25' Before? Thanks Renn

0-6 Carolina Classic !!!!!!!!!

HARD TO FIND TIME TO PUT THIS UP FOR YOU ALL !!!!!
    YES we changed the dash lay out, put in the very good LIVORSI GAUGES.. Look AT LIVORSI.COM , THEY MAKE GAUGES FOR MOST ANY THING NOW ....
    The other gauges were to small + this is all mac has found as he told me this when we went the factory to meet him ....
    Yes we built a anchor platform toooo. mac will not do this at all, but this make the CAROLINA look sooooooo GOOD now !!!!! & IT WORK GOOD TO..
    We added a boost gauge to keep any eye on how that yanmar is running .
    All the units on the dash are SIMRAD + THE AUTO PILOT. You can't go wrong with simrad, this is the best we have evere used = The unitS on the 2000 C.C. WE TRADED IN ARE STILL RUNNING FINE TO !!!!!!!

YES THAT IS THE GOLDEN GATE !!!!!!!!

GOOD FISHIN TO ALL & HAVE A GOOD FINSHIN NEW YEAR
    NORM & SUE
    Attached Files
    25' C.C.~~YANMAR /INBOARD !!!!!

Comment

Thanks Norm For Some New Ideas.

Comment

Working...
      X