tabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tabs

I was wondering if anyone has attempted putting bigger tabs on a 35. I am hauling it out next monday and was thinking about trying different tabs to see if that would bring the bow down a little more. Any thougts/Ideas?
    ISLAND XPRESS

Re:tabs

Hey Gil, Did You Come Up With Any Thoughts In Regards To The Tab Issue On Your 35? I Looked At The 35 And Disliked It Only For That Reason,other Than The High Bow Ride Its Such A Sweet Boat. I Went With The 32 Because You Can See Decently Over The Bow,(iam Picking Her Up This Weekend At The Factory).of Course Iam Pumped.
    The Bigger Tab Issue Could Change The Bow Attitude Giving A Better Lookout But What Would It Do For The Ride ? When I Demo'd The 32 The Tabs Didnt Seem To Make That Much Of A Difference But I Didnt Have Much Time To Experiment. If You Do Make A Change Let Me Know And Keep Me Posted. Iam Also Interested In Pursuing This Issue,. Thanks Chuckabear

Comment

well... everbody and their mother talked me out of it, the tabs would extend out too far and interefere with fishing, the cyclinders were not powerful enough to handle bigger tabs, the bigger tabs would only waste more gas, the ride would not be the same...... and on. So I did not change the tabs this time, but I am definetely going to go with the bigger tabs next time and be more careful when there is a fish on. The tabs do make a difference on the 35 and you can see the adjustment to the ride when they are used.
      ISLAND XPRESS

Comment

Working...
      X