Announcement

Collapse

Forum Fund Raiser Status

Hi All,
I appreciate that a number of folks have asked about contributing to a forum fundraiser to defer the licensing and operating costs. I will be posting something in a month or two with options for contributing. I took care of all the initial costs of out pocket for now to ensure we are covered in the transition. More to follow in the New Year.
thanks
Steve
See more
See less

Help needed from Portugal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed from Portugal

Hi, CC guys.
    I am looking at a 2000 CC28 which is for sell at Portugal (Europe). Great boat, very difficult to find similar boats at Europe. This boat has KADM43 volvo I/O 230hp, low hours (160h). The actual owner buyed the boat at States (Boat name Happy Days, from Longboat Key, FL) and brought it to Portugal a couple of months ago. He says that he bought it with 35 motor hours. Is there any possibility to track the previous history of the boat?

Thanks,
    Luso

Luso,

With both serial # from the motors you can track any warranty work that has been done thru Volvo. Also with the Hull # you could call Mac to see if there has been any warranty work performed to the boat by his factory.

Good Luck,

Chris
    "Pelagic" 2006 Classic 32

Comment

Thanks. It is going to be difficult because the seller will only give me the documents after coming into a pre-purchase agreement. I was hoping anyone could know this boat, since I know her name and local of registration.
      Carlos

Comment

Working...
      X