carolina classic dealers???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carolina classic dealers???

looking for some opinions on the carolina classic dealers in the northeast (ct, ny, nj, delaware and maryland)? i know customer support from the factory is great, i am looking more for opinions on the individual dealers and how they are to work/deal with > ie, was the boat buying experience pleasant or are they difficult to work with. and once you have purchased a boat from them, how are they with any unexpected issues that may arise, are they accomodating and get things done in a timely fashion? or do they forget/neglect you and give you a song-and-a-dance excuse/explanation of why everything might take so long to get done? i plan on buying a cc in the near future. i am sort of centrally located and move around throughout the northeast region, over the course of the fishing/boating season. i realize it makes the most sense to work with the dealer closest to where you live. with the way i move around, there are several dealers, in the region, that would be convenient. just trying to find one with good customer service/support?

Hi TunaBean,

For what its worth, I can say absolutely nothing but good things about Gary Garrison at Carolina Classic of NJ (in fact, don't think I've ever heard anyone raise a complaint about him). Gary is a no BS, 100% straight shooter who will go completely out of his way to help you. Bought my 25CC from him a few years back, and would have no problem going back again (in fact I am talking with him about a few larger Carolina's at the moment).

Nice thing about Gary is that he has been with Carolina Classic since day 1, and before that was with Albermarle for many years. He knows the nitty gritty on these boats. He seems very well connected at the factory and is able to get things done quickly.

Good luck

Comment

CC Dealers

I purchased both my 25 and 28 from Dave Bofill Marine in Hampton Bays, NY. The service dept is top-notch. I had 2 problems with my first (25) that were fixed very fast. Brian the service manager is the best and he is always attentive to my needs. Dave (the owner) is a no BS guy. He gave me a fair deal on both my 25 and my 28. If I am ever in the market for a 32 or 35, I would buy it from them.
      1965 MFG 16'
      1973 Grady White 18'
      205' USCG Cutter Tamaroa - Engineer
      125' FEADSHIP M/Y "Gillian" - Engineer
      50' Gulfstar S/Y - Mate
      2005 Wellcraft 23' center console
      2007 Carolina Classic 25
      2007 Carolina Classic 28

Comment

I purchased from Dave Mueller at Anchor Yacht Basin in Edgewater, Md, just south of Annapolis. Dave has sold/serviced Shamrocks, Albemarle over the years. No complaints. It's a family business. They know the boat and do clean work and prices are pretty fair.
        2003 CC-28
        Bite Me
        Ocean City &
        Davidsonville Md

Comment

+1 for Dave and Anchor Yacht Basin. Great folks to deal with no hassles or pressure. Family oriented business with a great attitude. I bought an 02 28 CC from them a few years ago and they went out of their way to make sure I was satisfied. After owning it for a year I had some issues with the steering. Dave sent a man 100 miles to fix it and I never got a bill. Called and ask why and his response was buy me a 12 pack we will call it even.

Comment

i bought a 25 in 2000 and a 28 in 2006 from Gary Garrison in nj. great guy will always go out his way to help.

Comment

+1 Dave Bofill He Sold Me A 28 In 04 Never Had A Problem No Bs From Him Had Issues On Delivery But I Chalk It Up To Growing Pains No Big Deal He Made Good On All Problems Dave Is A Good Guy
              GO DEEP!!!!! TAKE A KID FISHING......

Comment

Garry Garrison

We bought our 28 from Gary Garrison in Waretown, NJ. We had a good experience with him on the purchase. What seems to set him apart is that he truly cares long after the purchase. We use Forked River Diesel for the engine work, which is next to his office, and any time he sees the boat, he stops out to be helpful.

SOmetimes it is a tip on what other guys are doing, sometimes to answer a question. Sometimes just looking to see how we rigged things, so he can pass it along to someone else. He genuinely cares, and we would use him again.

Comment

Carolina classic of N J is as first class as it gets . Gary has forgoten ,more than most salespeople know, and has a long list of satisfied customers . My wife and I are two, who had a good experiance in both brokering our used 28ft CC, and purchasing our new 35ft. CC . He has done numerous favors, and has gone out of his way to make our boat ownership enjoyable. His company also has supported my wifes organization (LIBT) ladies bluefish tounament that supports breast cancer, in the south Jersey area. If you are in his dealer territory I am sure you will get fare treatment from Gary and his company.

Comment

Working...
                  X