28cc Sold Her

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 28cc Sold Her

Sold my 28 cc I have to say that I truly loved that boat. I think it is the best 28 on the market. Will miss the cc I might be back in later. I would like to thank Mac and the great people at cc for the great ownership experience. you were great. THANKYOU. I am off to my next boat a 32 regulator I hope I have the same kind of experience there.

32 Regulator

I have owned both Carolina Classics and Regulators. From my experience, I don't think you can go wrong with the 32 Regulator, it is a great boat.

Comment

Interesting, I am doing the reverse -- moving from a 32 Regulator to a 28 Carolina Classic.

If you have any questions about the 32, I had five very good years. It is an outstanding center console with a great ride and is a great fishing platform. I just decided I was getting a little old for the "outdoor experience" offshore in New England.

The one suggestion I would offer is make sure the boat is fitted with the 14x24 trim tab planes, they can be very essential in rough water. The stock tabs are too small. If it is a new boat with the F350s, this may not be relevant as I know there were some adjustments to the weight and balance to accommodate the extra 400 lbs of motor on the transom. I also think the big tabs may be standard now.

Comment

Working...
      X