Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade

Well, I have decided to trade my 2006 CC20 for a new 32CC. (my 4th Classic)
    435 Volvo's, underwater exhaust, freezer plates in the fish box. I don't really know why I have done this, I loved the 28. My wife did not do a good enought job of talking me out of this, its her fault. I will be keeping the 32 on a lift, - using a Garmin network. I have had most all electronics' brands, and am partial to Garmin plotter. I have never used their Sounder or Radar however, hope this is not a mistake.
    Now I have to decide on the name, that is more difficult than naming a child.

Wish me luck, Merry Christmas to the gang here.
    Reel Trip
    2008 32
    435 D6's

It is really good to see someone who is able to recognize an important gap in their life and take action to fill it. Clearly, you need to have a 32.

Though you are partial to Garmin, don't make a final decision without seeing first-hand the new Furuno NavNet 3D. I like the new generation Garmin hardware too but the new Furuno stuff is in a league of its own right now, nothing else is even close. I saw it at the Ft. Lauderdale boat show. Not sure where you can find one to play with since they will not ship until the start of 2008, perhaps you can go to one of the big boat shows where Furuno exhibits. You can fit two of their 12" displays side by side on the helm of a 32 -- I know because my new 28 will have the 32 helm and I checked all the measurements.

Comment

I agree with Bluefin...just take a look at the new Furuno stuff.

Chris
      "Pelagic" 2006 Classic 32

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. I'll let you know.
        Reel Trip
        2008 32
        435 D6's

Comment

Working...
        X