Happy Holidays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Holidays

I just wanted to take a minute to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday season.

Also I would like to thank everyone for making this such a great forum and place to spend off time. We just turned 3 years old and this has turned out better than I expected in this short time. We really have a great bunch of members that contribute very usefull info. (unlike some other forums). Lets keep up the good work and make next year even better.

I would also like to wish Mac, Wade, Kieth and everyone at Carolina Classic a safe and happy holiday and to thank them for building such a great product and most important the customer service which I believe is second to none in the industry.
    Life is to short for an ugly boat

sigpic
    2015 Enclosed Helm 35
    Tom

Not only useful information, but without the judgement and attitude.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas everyone!

Jason
    Bullish
    2002 28
    Volvo Kamd 44p's

sigpic

Comment

Hoping everyone has a Happy and Healthy Holiday Season. It is truly pleasure to be associated with a brand with such a loyal following - and it all stems from the ownership. Mac; Keith and the entire CC family thanks for a great product and unparalleled support. Tom, great job on the site - we've come a long way in only 3 years.
      Capt. B

Now a 2014 28' Regulator
      Wall, NJ

Comment

Wishing all a Merry Christmas & Happy & Healthy New Year. A big thanks to all of our members who make this site a step above may others out there.

Lets also thank Tom for his time, money, & dedication in starting & managing this site.

Lastly, a big thanks to Mac & his family for building & supporting the best built production/semi-custom boats on the market.

I think it may be time for a Carolina Classic boat owners T-shirt...any thoughts??

Regards,

Chris
        "Pelagic" 2006 Classic 32

Comment

Xmas

Happy holidays to all . . . .

This site is a great place to exchange information and ideas about our boats, fishing and . . .

To all that are considering moving up in '08 make sure you take care of the wives this Christmas . . . . A kitchen re-model or and addition to the house usually helps!!!

All kidding aside, tight lines and a Merry Christmas to all!!!
          Tres

http://www.virginiabeachboats.net
          http://www.specialtyproducts.net

Comment

And if an addition or kitchen remodel is in your plans, keep me in mind...I'm booked thru the winter, open dates begin April 1

Chris
            "Pelagic" 2006 Classic 32

Comment

Also Merry Christmas and Happy New Yr to all.

Great Site with good information and people.

It's a special family the CC owners are..
              Sweet-E-Motion
              28 Carolina Classic
              OCFC, MD.

Comment

Working...
              X