Canyon Seminar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canyon Seminar

I was reading about the canyon seminar that is being offered in several locations, Atl city, NY etc.

Trying to improve my offshore fishing, as ours seems a little different in NC than in Md. Is the series worth going to and where would you recommend the location. Is it a one or two day?
    "Addison Leigh"
    1995 Carolina Classic 28'
    Wrightsville Beach, NC

Canyon Runner Seminar?

I went two years ago in Atlantic City; it is a one-day seminar. The cost was $100 and money well spent.

They give away a ton of stuff too. I won two spreader bars, which more than covered the cost of my ticket.
    Bullish
    2002 28
    Volvo Kamd 44p's

sigpic

Comment

Canyon runner seminar 1 day

Went last year to the AC seminar. Well worth the money. We were joking the whole time before the seminar. How can you spend a day talking about tuna fish. Let me tell you the Canyon Runner crew did a professional job. I was impressed and so was my friend , who had told me before we entered "don't tell anyone that I'm going to tunafishing seminar". Unfortunatly I did not win any door prizes and don't forget to bring alot of cash because you will definately buy something before you leave. You always need something for offshore fishing to give that edge.
      28 Carolina Classic 2003 (sold)
      18 Cobia 2001
      Perry

Comment

seminar

I heard about the seminar but wasn't sure of the date and location. Does anyone have any further information?
        2003 28 Carolina Classic
        Twin 300 Volvo's

Comment

You can go to canyon runner web site.Seminars are as follows, Atlantic City Jan 19, Long Island March 29, Annapolis MD April 19, Newport RI April 26 2008.
          28 Carolina Classic 2003 (sold)
          18 Cobia 2001
          Perry

Comment

Working...
          X