Announcement

Collapse

Forum Fund Raiser Status

Hi All,
I appreciate that a number of folks have asked about contributing to a forum fundraiser to defer the licensing and operating costs. I will be posting something in a month or two with options for contributing. I took care of all the initial costs of out pocket for now to ensure we are covered in the transition. More to follow in the New Year.
thanks
Steve
See more
See less

NY NJ Fishing tournaments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NY NJ Fishing tournaments

Was wondering if anyone will be fishing any tournaments in the NY NJ area.

I was thinking about it....how about you, which one's?
    Bullish
    2002 28
    Volvo Kamd 44p's

sigpic

Comment

I fish a striped bass tournament in the Hudson River on May 18, Cape May shark touranment in June, Mako mania in June, and then the Mid Atlantic in August. I will fish the 2 tournaments out of cape may on my buddies henriques not my CC.

Comment

What ports can you leave from for Mako Mania? I planned on entering the Beach Haven White Marlin Tourney two years ago but the weather didn't cooperate and I decided not to enter last minute. Kind of difficult to commit beforehand to a canyon tournament with a 28.

If we have a CC canyon tournament this Summer we should make it longer for that reason.

Is your boat in yet? I put mine in two weeks ago and spent all day yesterday changing oil, trans, compressor oil, and cleaned out the risers that were getting clogged with rust. I must be out of shape...bones hurt today.
        Bullish
        2002 28
        Volvo Kamd 44p's

sigpic

Comment

northeast fishing tournements

I will be fishing the Shinnecock Marlin & Tuna Club Invitational Offshore tournement. It is a nine day tournement, where you pick four day trips for the day category fishermen or two overnight trips for the overnight boats. It is a real fun tournement with an all you can eat steak and lobster bash at the awards ceremony. If anyone is interested, let me know.

Comment

My boat will be in about 2 weeks I just added to 110v lights on the top of the buggy top was going to wax it today but it looks like a washout so maybe next week I should finish. As per the Mako mania you have to fish out of the manasquan inlet I did not registrer yet I usually do it the day before I rather pay the extra 50 bucks than loose 425 because of bad conditions.

Comment

We will be doing the Cape May Shark Tournament on our boat. We stay at the Canyon Club. Maybe we can get together for a cold one.

Comment

Sounds good we stayed at the Canyon Club last year and think we will be there againg this year. I will be an a 42 Henriques "Lady Dee"

Comment

Ok. I'll post the slip # once we get it.

Comment

Working...
                  X