Announcement

Collapse

Forum Fund Raiser Status

Hi All,
I appreciate that a number of folks have asked about contributing to a forum fundraiser to defer the licensing and operating costs. I will be posting something in a month or two with options for contributing. I took care of all the initial costs of out pocket for now to ensure we are covered in the transition. More to follow in the New Year.
thanks
Steve
See more
See less

Need Chart Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Chart Cards

Before I buy new I was wondering if any members have updated their electronics and have old cards laying around they would be willing to sell. I am looking for NAVIONICS CLASSIC NAVC US823L MID-ATLANTIC CANYONS card as well as Cmap NT+ or Wide that covers the mid atlantic. Would also be interested in the Navionics Classic for North Carolina. Thanks.
    Jim B.
    FLY'N FISH 35 Classic
    Va. Beach

C-Map requires you send back the old chart chip when you get the updated version or you get charged for it.
    --Mike
    2004 Carolina Classic 25 - Little Dandy
    Volvo 8.1 DuoProp
    ocimaya.org

Comment

Nutz,

I HAVE TWO C-MAP NT CHART CARDS THAT I DO NOT NEED ANYMORE AND WANT TO SELL.
      THEY WERE USED IN A SIMRAD CE UNIT. IF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE CAN USE THEM SEND ME AN E-MAIL. ([email protected]).

THE CHART AREAS COVERED ARE CAPE MAY TO CAPE CHARLES AND NORFOLK TO CAPE LOOKOUT.

PS. THEY CAN BE UPDATED AT WEST MARINE FOR ABOUT $30.00.
      Capt. LC
      "Makai"

Comment

Working...
      X