Miami Boat show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami Boat show

Was wondering if any of you are going down to the Miami Boat show I am flying down Thursday and will be back home Saturday night.

Miami

I will be flying to Miami from Nigeria, arrive on Friday afternoon and will be there the whole of Saturday. Will be visiting the Carolina Classic and look forward to meet you there

Comment

Hi Reel addiction, My schedule is like yours!

Miami show Thurday and Friday and returning mid day Sat.

I am never been to a show this big. Wow.
      Nick 2003 CC28 KAMD300
      "PUMPKIN"

Comment

Miami show

It is a big show. Due to weather in the NE I just cancelled my flights and am 'stuck' on the back porch, building the new lift/dock and enjoying 70 degree warmth (for a few days) and 20 kt winds.
        Might just drive down and visit the show Friday. johnd

Comment

Got back from the show last night it was nice to meet Keith and the other CC staff members.

Comment

no pics of the boats?
            Life is to short for an ugly boat

sigpic
            2015 Enclosed Helm 35
            Tom

Comment

My buddy stayed down there and will be back on Saturday he forgot his camera so he is using mine . Hopefully I will have some pics to post next week. I must say the boat that was that was nicest for offshore was the 42 Rampage very well set up for offshore canyon fishing Tred Barta and Rampage did a great job. I must also add that at off all the 32 and 35 express boats there I honestly think that teh CC is the most boat for your money the Cabos were a few slips away and they did not even come close.

Comment

Working...
              X