Canyon this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canyon this weekend

IF the weather reports are correct this weekend is looking good!

3-4 on saturday and 2-3 on sunday. sounds good to me! I'm going somewhere between the hudson and the wilmington. leaving saturday around noon. I'll check the water temp charts on friday and make a decision. channel 69. this is my last chance to go this year so I hope the report holds up.
    Bullish
    2002 28
    Volvo Kamd 44p's

sigpic

Comment

reel addiction,

let me know if you are heading out around the same time and want to run together...I believe you are in Waretown too.

-Jason
      Bullish
      2002 28
      Volvo Kamd 44p's

sigpic

Comment

My boat is on the hudson river in jersey city I leave my boat down at holiday harbor for the winter. I do things backwards boat up north for summer and south for winter. I will check out the temp charts on friday to make a decision on friday.

Comment

Was thinking the same thing. Leave saturday noon out of Barnegate. Lets see if the weather holds. Have to check if the crew is available.

Has there been any reports on the troll. I've heard mostly on the chunk.
          Life is to short for an ugly boat

sigpic
          2015 Enclosed Helm 35
          Tom

Comment

Hudson for Sat/Sun

Should be spending the night down near the 100sq area of Hudson, now lets hope the weather holds!!

Chris
            "Pelagic" 2006 Classic 32

Comment

Most of the reports I am gettting are most of fish being caught on the chunk.

Comment

a friend of mine was in the carteret monday into tuesday. They boated 6 yft on the chunk....unhappy with that, they trolled in the morning and caught about 20 longfin. I thought the troll was dead but I guess not!
                Bullish
                2002 28
                Volvo Kamd 44p's

sigpic

Comment

Tom,

Just saw your post...let me know if you get a crew together and want to run out together on Saturday....anyone else leaving Barnegat Inlet around noon on Saturday?

-Jason
                  Bullish
                  2002 28
                  Volvo Kamd 44p's

sigpic

Comment

It may have to be a Sunday-Monday trip now. Forecast is getting ugly for Saturday.
                    Bullish
                    2002 28
                    Volvo Kamd 44p's

sigpic

Comment

I figured that would happen. I have jury duty on monday unless it gets cancled.
                      Life is to short for an ugly boat

sigpic
                      2015 Enclosed Helm 35
                      Tom

Comment

Thinking day trip on Monday

I love my 28, but 12 hr's of pitch dark is past my limits of reasonableness.

I either make a day trip on my boat Monday or hitch a ride on either a boat with a bit more size and comfort features.

Comment

I will be heading out Sunday and be back on Monday.

Comment

If the weather cooperates I will also overnight Sun-Mon. Water temp will dictate canyon.
                            28 Carolina Classic 2003 (sold)
                            18 Cobia 2001
                            Perry

Comment

I'll be heading out tomorrow too....still not sure where yet. I just got a good report from the tip of the hudson Friday night...yft and albies. If you look at the temp. charts from yesterday, there was a nice temperature break with 70 degree water...it looks like that water has moved northeast today.
                              Bullish
                              2002 28
                              Volvo Kamd 44p's

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X