Sat/Sun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sat/Sun

Watching the weather for Sat/Sun for an overnighter. Anyone else thinking of running off. If we do we will be looking at the Lindy to the Wilmington..

looks like we may be right there with you not sure until i talk to jack tommorow morning..

tuna jack vhf71
    35 carolina.

Comment

I was thinking the same thing. Looking at the weather. Do you guys normally anchor or drift??

SO Chris called me the other night and said that you had given him a lure for me. Thanks for that I'm going today to pick it up.
      28 Carolina Classic 2003 (sold)
      18 Cobia 2001
      Perry

Comment

Hoping this high moves in a little quicker than they are predicting and pushes this front out by early tomorrow afternoon. If all goes as planned we should be shoving off around 1pm. If we can't go tomorrow I'm grounded for the next week with other commitments, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Lucky, if we get out I'll try and raise you on 71.

PC we normally drift but we do carry an additional 1800 ft of anchor line in a tub down in the cabin. Yeh, I know Bruce dropped something off with Chris but not sure what. I'll get you my cell give me a call if you decide to run tomorrow we can stay in touch. Chuck

Comment

I'll be in the spencer for a day troll on Sunday.
          28 Carolina Classic 2003 (sold)
          18 Cobia 2001
          Perry

Comment

PC

How did you end up? last time we heard I think you had 3/4 LFT. We ended up with 3 nice 70-75lb yft on the chunk and 1 LFF on the troll. Did you get caught out in that rain or get in ahead of it? We had a pretty good scare when we got out there sat night. fired up the generator and started getting set up when I smelled smoke.. Next thing we know there's smoke in the cabin. Shut everything down got out the fire extinguishers and slowly cracked the engine hatch. Smoke came pouring out. Ended up being a broken hose on the generator and the antifreeze was hitting the block. Scared the sh&t out of us. We ended up with just the spreaders all night or I think we could have drawn more squid up to the boat.

Comment

Working...
            X