LCD tv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LCD tv

any one install a small LCd TV in their 28' CC. Thinking of adding one for weekend cruises and not sure if a permanent install is the best way to go. Would like the ability to view in cabin and from cockpit if possible. Also, do you think it is necessary to get a weather resistant model? Any pictures of installs or recommendations is appreciated.

Mac uses a Sharp Aquos 14" in the 32 and 35. I bet if you want that one you could buy it from him for the best price.
    Life is to short for an ugly boat

sigpic
    2015 Enclosed Helm 35
    Tom

Comment

I was thinking of installing a 19" LCD on the inside wall by the circuit breakers on a wall mount swivel. That way there is a GFCI outlet below for power. My question is what is the best antenna for picking up local channels at the marina when I'm just messing around on the boat, other than spending $2,000+ for a trac vision antenna. I have heard glomax is much better than shakespeare, but I have no 1st hand knowledge on this.

Comment

I put a 27' on the foward bulkhead and use the internet on my cellphone to link up with a Slingbox at my house for my Directv and DVR. I then ran a video cable to my Garmins for tv on deck and if your really sick you can watch it on the tower display! You can control any a/v equipment at your home from your cellphone with the Slingbox and no subscription charges.
        Fissues
        Last edited by Fissues; 01-31-2008, 05:10 PM.
        Ethan D.
        "Fissues 2"
        Volvo D6-330's
        Marblehead, MA

Comment

Working...
        X