pair Volvo 7.4 with 700 hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pair Volvo 7.4 with 700 hours

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"] The new Crusaders are being installed this week. I have for sale a pair of 7.4 Volvo's complete with manifolds (new last winter along with the risers), carb's, starters and everything except the items needed to install to the transmissions in the boat.

One engine is in excellent running condition and will give many hours for service. The other engine has a knock and was run hot, I'm not sure of the condition of this engine, so it's not for sale but will go with the first engine as a bonus (more extra parts). It also is complete with all the parts, minus what needs to install the new engines to the transmissions. I also have a variety of hoses, belts and miscellaneous parts that I kept on the boat if I needed to make a repair at sea. These also go with the engines. I am replacing the engines with the new 8.1 Crusaders as an insurance claim for damages when my boat was stolen. ]

Both engines and parts are available for only $2000 plus shipping.
    capthorace
    Last edited by capthorace; 03-07-2008, 08:32 AM. Reason: engines are back on the market
    "Addison Leigh"
    1995 Carolina Classic 28'
    Wrightsville Beach, NC

Marine Engines

Captain,

I would like to look at them. Let me know how to contact you.

Diesel

Comment

I'm in Wilmington NC 910-617-7797

Horace
      "Addison Leigh"
      1995 Carolina Classic 28'
      Wrightsville Beach, NC

Comment

Working...
      X