04 cc28 w volvo 300 dsls reduced to 115000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 04 cc28 w volvo 300 dsls reduced to 115000

she is a creampuff and is ready to fish. Call me for details. Thanks, Wes 540-379-8301
    hal845. I own a 04 28cc that I took delivery of in April of 05. It has 310 hrs on twin 300 dls. I love the boat but miss being able to go in shallow water and trailering. May be interested in trading down to a 25cc with duoprop and a 300 dsl.

Hello, I think in March in the states to come together to buy a boat, and 'can have pictures of your boat? Thanks antonio
    [email protected]

Comment

Still for sale

Is it still for sale does it have tower? genset? Brief descrip of electronics
      Virginia Beach Boats Http://www.vabeachboats.com

Comment

Hi i'm really interested in, so mail me at [email protected] with some pictures please.

Comment

Is this boat still on the market?

Comment

hal845

its still here. No one has even looked at it
            hal845. I own a 04 28cc that I took delivery of in April of 05. It has 310 hrs on twin 300 dls. I love the boat but miss being able to go in shallow water and trailering. May be interested in trading down to a 25cc with duoprop and a 300 dsl.

Comment

hal845

Where is your boat located? I have a 2003 CC on the trailer, garage kept, no bottom paint, 300 KAMD with the DPG outdrive. Radar, 1650 chart plotter, 582 bottom machine, gp 32 GPS, TR-1 auto pilot, lee jr out riggers and center rigger. Thanks

Comment

28 CC still for sale but now for 110,000

Call me if interestd. 540-379-8301

Comment

CC 28 still here but price is 110,000

Call me if interestd. I am not on this site often so please call instead540-379-8301[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by rock on View Post
                    Is it still for sale does it have tower? genset? Brief descrip of electronics
                    Boat sounds clean, but no tower, Genset or radar!
                    Nick 2003 CC28 KAMD300
                    "PUMPKIN"

Comment

Thanks

Thanks Nick that explains it tough resale with no tower or genset
                      Virginia Beach Boats Http://www.vabeachboats.com

Comment

Working...
                      X