CC 25 - Diesel w/ Trailer - For Sale/ Trade Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CC 25 - Diesel w/ Trailer - For Sale/ Trade Up

Have traded emails with several fellows offline about my 25CC – all have been asking for more details/ pictures so here you go.

BOAT: 2002 Carolina Classic 25- Volvo KAMD43P -Diesel– jackshafted duo-prop sterndrive (368 hours on her right now). Hard top with enclosure. Electronics include the following: Furuno dGPS (GP-1650D), Furuno Radar (Model 1731), Furuno Color LCD Sounder (FCV-582L), ICOM-M502. Added shore power in the winter of 2006 (all the components came directly from Carolina Classic). New props put on in Aug. 2007 (B5 aluminum) – less than 20hrs on them. She is set up with the port side tackle station, Lee Jr. outriggers, spreader lights, and a custom made gold anodized rocket launcher rack (6 addtl. holders) along the Hardtop. Engine is absolutely babied – oil/ filters changed every 75 hrs, seawater impeller every spring, bellows/ etc. every other year. I also probably log more hours waxing than fishing.

TRAILER: 2007 Load Rite Roller Trailer – model 26T9700TG2. This is a tandem axle (12000 GVW) trailer that has a total capacity of 9700 pounds (trailer weighs in at 2300). Trailer cost $8300 and has never been put in water – I have the 25CC loaded/ unloaded via the travel lift. Trailer is stored in my warehouse when not being used to haul so it is basically brand new. Has made 2 trips back and forth between Cape May and Philly suburbs – that’s all the travel time its seen.

I am asking $79K for both the boat and the trailer.

As I’ve been discussing with others offline, I am interested in moving up and would definitely entertain using this as a trade toward a larger vessel if you are looking to down size. Ideally looking for a low hour Carolina 28, twin diesel, straight inboard – w./ tower etc.. (I’m partial to the Volvo Diesels). Would also possibly be interested in a 30ish Albemarle (28 alby a little small for my needs), 28 Henriques, or similar.
    Feel free to email me at [email protected]
    Attached Files

questions on carolina 25

looking to get out of gas outboard (fuel cost) keep coming back to carolina 25 with diesel whats fuel capacity and range of these boats I've been told 400 miles ??? does this boat have a head (only saw bunk in picture).

Comment

Hi Bdyer,

I do have some additional information listed in the add on boattrader.com. The price on boattrader.com for the boat and trailer is listed at $76K OBO (I will certainly entertain offers). The following link should take you to the add: http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/6/2/91596562.htm
      With regard to the head, yes the 25CC have a head which rotates under the bridge for additional space in the cabin when not in use (don't have a picture handy of mine). I have listed additional options I got from the factory below.

As far as fuel consumption, with the Volvo diesel (43P) fuel economy is excellent. I don't have a Floscan on my engine but based on past experience I can give some pretty good estimates. Loaded down heavy for an offshore run, I would burn about 12-13 gallons per hour WOT. I usually try to run about 3400 RPMs where my fuel burn is ~10 gallons per hour. On the troll, fuel burn is less than 3 gallons per hour provided you are below the RPM at which the supercharger kicks in (~1300-1400 RPM or about 7.5 knts).

Other options I have in the boat include the following:
      Optional Equipment:
      Battery charger (can accomodate a third battery if desired),
      Coaming pads in aft cockpit,
      Hardtop w/ electronics box - weather enclosures - rocket launchers on legs (6)
      Custom gold annodized rocket launcher rack across hardtop (6)
      Swim Platform (fiberglass)
      Tackle Cabinet (port side) - with seat cushion.
      Spreader lights
      15 Amp shore power

Cuddy: Bowmar hatch, Storage cabinet (port side), Electric Head (rotates under helm to free up cabin space), Rod holders on cabin ceiling (6), V-berth lounge w/ cushions and storage cabinets beneath, Cabin Lighting

Cockpit: Cockpit lighting (indirect under gunnels), salt water wash down, freshwater wash down, transom live bait well w/ circulating pump, 6 flush mount rod holders, rod racks beneath gunnels, Self bailing cockpit.

Helm Station: Flush mount Icom radio and flush mount Furuno GPS at helm (Furuno Sounder and Furuno radar mounted in overhead electronics box). Helm and companion chair (Pompanette), trim tab switches, stainless steel steering wheel, windshield wipers.

Electronics: Furuno GP-1650 Color DGPS Plotter, Furuno FCV-582L color sounder, Furuno Model 1731 Mk 3 Radar, ICOM Radio.

Let me know if you'd like any more info.

Rick

Comment

Working...
      X