2006 25 Carolina Classic Express For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 25 Carolina Classic Express For Sale

Straight inboard w/ bow thruster. 8.1 Crusader w/ 250 fresh water hours only! 75% of running time spent at slow trolling speeds of 2-3mph. Dealer maintained. Furuno 582L Fish/Finder, Furuno NavNet 2 Chartplotter/GPS, Furuno 2kw Radar and Furuno Auto Pilot. Windless. 7 Rod Rocket Launcher, Spreader Lights, 6 Flush Mounted Rod Holders, 6 Tower Mounted Rod Holders. VC Offshore Bottom Paint. Swim Platfomr & Ladder. Transom Livewell. Tackle Station & Cooler. Overwintered Inside Heated Storage.
    Please call for additional information.

Pictures available at http://www.yachtworld.com/core/listi...rstclassboats&

PRICE REDUCTION
    Now asking $84,900

Thank you,

Chris
    419-357-6230
    Last edited by Shrinkage; 12-16-2008, 07:05 PM. Reason: Added Link to view photos

Chris,

Your boat is really sharp! Can you comment on your cruise and WOT speeds (and corresponding RPM's) with the 8.1L gasser. I saw on YachtWorld your cruise/WOT listed at 30/40mph, respectively. I'm curious if that's accurate as I would really like to go the straight inboard diesel route but am a little dissapointed at the low 20's cruise. If you're #'s are accurate, it creates an interesting trade-off to consider.

Thanks,

Josh

Comment

WOT/Cruise Numbers

Josh,
      Thank you for the compliment. Carolina Classics have very unique lines. Carolina Classic advertises the WOT throttle and cruise numbers at 40/30mph. I cruise the boat at 28-30mph which is 3400-3600 rpms depending on sea conditions. The motor is rated for turning up to 4400rpms. I have reached 38mph with the boat loaded w/ gear, two people and half tanks. I am running the boat in fresh water, which makes the boat a little slower. The salt water allows the boat to be slightly more bouyant which is where the advertised 40mph comes from. Please let me know if I can answer any additional questions.

Comment

Chris,

Thank you for posting that information, it's very helpful. I didn't expect those speeds were attainable w/o the jackshaft/outdrive setup, but clearly I was wrong. Best of luck with your sale...there are VERY few late model straight inboards on the market right now.

Regards,

Josh

Comment

Thank you. I do hope to sell the boat quickly. I don't expect to use the boat much in the next couple of years which will make it difficult to justify the cost of ownership. My wife and I have our first child on the way. I recently became a salesperson for the dealership that I purchased the boat from in 2006. I believe Carolina Classic to be one of the best boat values on the market today. Touring the plant where they are constructed and now working in the business only solidifies that belief. Good luck with locating the right boat. I am capable of delivering this one should that be of value to you. Please let me know if you have any further interest in a gas inboard. I would recommed the bow thruster option should you decide on the straight inboard. It is always nice to know it's there in case you need it during less than favorable docking conditions!

Thanks,

Chris
          419-357-6230

Comment

Working...
          X