Racor 900 series filter elements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racor 900 series filter elements

I have 8 Racor filter elements for the 900 series filter. They are 30 micron elements. All new in packages with both o-ring & cap seals. $65 takes them all plus shipping.

Chris
    Attached Files
    Last edited by CClassic28; 03-19-2007, 09:21 PM.
    "Pelagic" 2006 Classic 32

Filters

Chris;

I will take a look at what I have in my boat and get back to you. I want to make sure that they are good for me.
    Fin-Addict
    Capt. Bobby G.

Comment

Bobby,

These are not OEM filters, I had upgraded to the 900's from the original Racor spin-on elements. Hope they will work for you though.

Chris

Comment

Chris,

I should buy these filters from you and the injector as well. Any other spare parts? When are you getting the new boat?

-Kevin
        DIABLO CC 28'

Comment

Kevin,

I believe the best $$ you will find on the filter elements is like $9-10 so if you want them I'll leave them on the boat for you. Also, I carried a spare injector with me after having 2 issues with blown injectors 2 years ago. (Cummins replaced all 8 after the second failure) I never did have to use it but it is an easy change on the water if needed. The only other parts I have are the spare set of props. They are good for a second set, but the Acme props that are on the boat now perform drastically better than the stock Hy-torqs. They did come in handy last season, I whacked a 4x4 in the canyon, pulled the boat the next day, swapped props for 2 weeks while the Acme's were being recon'd. Pulled her and swapped them back, no down time!! Ultimately that's your call.

BTW, sorry for the key screw up, I had never heard from the broker as what to do with them. All of the gear, owners manuals, keys... is waiting for you on the boat. Let me know if you would like the filters, injector & props.

I am headed up your way tomorrow to see the new rig, should be getting her April 7th. +/- couple of days.

Chris

Comment

Chris,

How much do you want for all? you can P.M.

-Kevin
            DIABLO CC 28'

Comment

Filters are sold, thanks for looking.

Comment

Working...
              X